Pages

19 September 2012

Just Like Mom


 
I love when little people imitate real life.

 
I use the clothesline in the summer and lately V has been washing her doll's things and hanging them to dry when I'm busy elsewhere in the yard.  Such a little mommy. 
 
On another note, she is obsessed with other people's babies.  She wandered off at a party recently and I found her lower half of her sticking out of someone's nursing cover.  Apparently she'd invited herself underneath to see what the cute little infant was up to.  I nearly croaked when she told the breastfeeding mother "I like your baby.  And I like your boobs". 

2 comments:

Renae said...

Huge laugh out loud on your last line. Made my day. My kids have also said equally embarrassing things.

Studio 2sixty said...

Since falling off blogland I have often wondered how big V was getting...she is growing so fast! She is such a beauty like her Mama.