Pages

09 August 2012

Caterpillars Again


I made V a sweet Very Hungry Caterpillar outfit when she was three.  She wore it exactly zero times.


So I tried again, with much less effort for fear of rejection. 






The Very Hungry Caterpillar skirt yielded scraps, so we also have The Very Hungry Caterpillar pouches.


V is not any more thrilled with this skirt than she was with the original outfit, but two teachers at her daycare liked it enough to request aprons.  So I made them.  Now we're all caterpillar-ed out.

3 comments:

A Half-Baked Notion said...

What a treat to see this bright and cheery picture in my emails this morning! I love that classic story and that fabric is just adorable. I'm glad you decided to give the caterpillars another go!

The F Girl said...

Too bad she isn't that enthousiastic about it. I think the skirt is adorable and it looks so lovely when she's wearing it! I love that fabric!

Dianna said...

I think it's awesome! What cute fabric!!!