Pages

26 February 2012

Goodies in the Mail

Blogging often means swapping with other talented crafters.  Thanks to some of you, my mailbox has held some sweet surprises lately.  Courtesy of Brown Paper Packages I found this wonderful treat on my doorstep after work on Friday.
Eek!  I wanted to stay up all night and sew at least three of them!
There was also this fleece dress for Little V.  I am in love with the neckline.

The day before, another package arrived from a reader in the US.  I had told her how it's impossible to find printed knits in Canada and she sent me some!   

I have Tanya to thank for this lot (and this is just a small sampling of it).  I love a mix of goodies like this.  So many possibilities...

And I actually won something during Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day back in May.  It took a while to arrive due to our postal strike.  My winnings included two of these marvelous pillowcases:
And this stash:

If you blog, have you been swapping with blogger friends too?

3 comments:

fenna said...

Wow! I love goodies in the mail! My sewing goodies I received are 3 books: Sewing For Boys, Fabric by Fabric One Yard Wonders, and Sewing Clothes Kids Love. All won with giveaways! Such fun :)

Callin and Kristen said...

totally drooling over those patterns! So lovely.

shelleydf73 said...

I love trading. Now I'm thinking I need to make a blog just so I can find other lovely people like you to trade with and get more sewing ideas. It would also be nice if my 13 year old were say..... 4 again.