Pages

06 March 2011

A Handmade Yard Sale

If you're a person who likes to be surprised, this might be your kind of sale.

Last month, I posted about my excess of outgrown or unused handmades.  You all had great suggestions for me, and I have decided to offer them up in groups according to size for $25 - it covers my shipping costs and puts a few dollars in my pocket to help buy new fabric.  (These bundles will cost me about $10 to ship to the US and a whole lot more within Canada.) I am a long time Paypal user and this would be a simple way for you to pay, but if you're not a Paypal user, we can work something else out.

Many of the items have been worn by Little V, and many have not ever been worn.  I sew too much :) 

I had every intention of photographing all the items and putting together some attractive lots, but between my family, my job and everything else it became too much.  So, I am going to try to sway you with some less than lovely photos. 

The lot below is sold I have a bundle of 18 month clothing that will include these outfits (and more):
(not the hat - it was from Gymboree, and we lost it last summer anyway)


Sold I have a size 2T bundle that will include these outfits (three of the four of them are reversible and three of the four of them are unworn):


The lot below is sold  Another 2T bundle that will include these (and others):

I love making little linen pants!

The lot below is sold And a 4T lot that will include these and more (none of these have been worn, but the red pants are upcycled from a ladies' skirt) and others:

I am not a professional seamstress, but I have tried to offer the "better" of the things I made - the rest are off to the Goodwill.  If you see a bundle you like, shoot me an email at cynsaw2(at)yahoo(dot)ca. 

* word on sizing:  I have erred on the large side when arranging these by size - I don't want you to end up with a lot of something too small.  Plus, Little V is tall.

2 comments:

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

In the next to last picture the blue shirt/hoodie? what is that? It looks cute! Can you describe it? Or do you have a pattern for it. Great stuff!

Casey said...

Aw man, I missed seeing this post and they're all gone now. Maybe next time, all the things are lovely.