First up: The Somerset Hoodie by Mamastellato.
Look at the nice picture on the pattern.
It's my fault. Now that it is all assembled, I can see the error of my ways. I took a wrong turn while identifying the "front" of the shirt, but I didn't realize it until the end. Been there? Done that? (Please don't let it just be me.)
I'm trying to convince her to hold up the limp piece while scarfing those gummy bears. It's a no-go.
So that you won't all
know think I'm a complete idiot, I soooo redeemed myself on my second attempt at this shirt. I could easily see where I went wrong the first time. I guess that's why you're supposed to make a muslin first.
Pattern format: PDF
Sizes included: 6 months to 6 years
What I liked: it is fabric economical (I used only a half metre plus trim fabric for a size 4T), and was quick to make. The instructions were clear with lots of photographs, plus some tips for sewing with knits.
Anything I would change: I lined the hood to give it more weight and to hide the interior hood seam.
Where to find the pattern: Mamastellato's Etsy shop.
The pants in Attempt #1 are Monkey Pants from this pdf pattern by danslalune which I bought over a year ago and is still available in her shop from Japan.