Pages

17 June 2010

Some Thrilling Mending

Imagine my excitement when Mr. Dork asked me to mend the pocket on a pair of his ten dollar jeans. I set the jeans aside again and again and again. Finally he said for the love of god, you can use whatever fabric you want, just do it!
Those words were magic to my ears. But which fabric should I choose?

I decided to go with this ballerina print.I wonder if they are still his favorite ten dollar jeans?

In other news, I am having a Big Big Sale in my Etsy shop. Generally, I offer an additional 25% off to Sewing Dork followers, but this time around I've made the prices as low as I can so for this sale, the 25% doesn't apply. Thanks!

11 comments:

Myrnie said...

See, this is why I keep expecting my husband to learn how to mend. Love the fabric choice :)

Life as I know it said...

thats hilarious!!

I♥thesecrazykids said...

That was so funny that I had to make my hubby come look. He laughed too, but admitted he would still wear them because you can't see anything.

Melanie said...

ha ha ha! That is hilarious, love it.

RabbitStyleNews said...

Awesome.

hannafanna said...

ROFL. That'll teach him to ask you to do his mending.

Lydia said...

Amazing! Genius! I am laughing so hard it hurts.

KJ said...

I have that exact same fabric!!

Chartreuse Moose said...

Your marriage will never be stale!
Keep them in Stitches!

Mrs. M said...

That is so funny!!
I love it....great work.

劉淑芬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.