Pages

04 May 2010

More Handmade Horror

I see that my craft disasters and I are in good company. Tina at kaotickrafter tipped me off to craftfail.com, a compilation of crafts-gone-wrong with some good self-deprecating humour. A link led to a link to another link and I came across this gem http://homemadehilarity.blogspot.com/. The witty writer at Homemade Hilarity selects crafts off Etsy and the internet and asks, For the love of God, WHY? Get ready for a serious ab workout laughing at her scathing and hilarious writeups. There's some scary knitting at Why Would You Knit That too. I'll be back tomorrow with something not too hideous myself.

(Courtesy Why Would You Knit That)

5 comments:

Tina said...

Really, would someone actually wear that. Like to the grocery store?

Tina said...

Ok, sorry to post twice, but I am just tired enough that both of those sites made me laugh so hard I cried. Good times.

La TempĂȘte said...

Ahahaha. THANK YOU.

Elizabeth B said...

MY EYES.

Petite moi said...

hahahahahaha, too funny! i also checked out the side, they have some pretty "weird" selections indeed! :))