Pages

25 April 2010

Some Owl Love






I know, I know, another peasant dress? It was going to be a sundress, but it snowed again today which means summer will be shorter than ever, and I can't ask these insanely cute owls to stay in the closet the other nine months of the year.

We wore it out today and got two custom orders from strangers :) The fabrics are from Fabricland which is similar to Joann's in the U.S. if you want some for yourself. And see that new kitchen floor? After Mr. Dork read all your fine comments on my post about wanting a kitchen redo, he bought me a new floor - only I had to install it all by self as Little V would say. It's much like assembling a quilt, but harder on the knees.

7 comments:

Resweater said...

I love that top, and V is the perfect model :) I love the owl print... do you make those in adult sizes? ;)

Casey said...

Oh your daughter is adorable! Love the owl print, love your peasant dresses, I say make millions of them :)

mamaTAVE said...

Oh, for heaven's sake... cuteness! I'm going to have to head over to Joann's when this rain lets up. We have an owl thing around here...

Nice work on the floor, too! I really like the color.

Jodie said...

Oh I love it!!! I don't think you can have too many peasant tops/dresses ;)

Brittany said...

I've never seen a peasant dress and it's soooo cute! I might just have to look for some material to make my little one her own.

Attilio said...

little V is becoming cuter every time i see a new pic of her... i'm going to have to make a peasant top/dress for my illy.
re the kitchen floor, it looks like your blog worked. maybe you should try it again with some more ooommph and wait to see what you get next time!!!
becky

juste venteux said...

I think we have the same kitchen flooring lol Adorable dress btw!