Pages

30 April 2010

It's Not Another Peasant Dress




I thunk to myself Self, you should really sew something different for a change. Who cares if it's snowing again? Show some shoulder.


And so I did. I had both of these fabrics hanging around and I didn't particularly like either of them separately, but they fell onto each other when a heap of fabrics tumbled over and I thought hmmm....


The big bow doesn't hurt either.


Gotta have one of your own? This one's for sale in my Etsy shop. Sewing Dork readers can buy anything in my shop at 25% off; just enter the code "dork" at checkout and I'll promptly refund the 25% to you via Paypal.



13 comments:

juste venteux said...

super cute!!!

Melissa said...

You're right, together they are stunning. And 25% that is a very generous discount wow.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!

The Paisley Abbey said...

I love that outfit!

original.stuff said...

tooo cute!

as far as the code goes, i've been trying to figure that out for my shop. i'm guessing you manually refund $... it's not discounted before they pay?

I♥thesecrazykids said...

That is so cute! Oh how I wish we had a little girl in our family.

Aminat said...

Wooow, that is so cute and the model is gorgeous too ...great job

Mama Lusco said...

It's not (another peasant dress)! I'm in the peasant rut right now, too :) This is really cute and the fabrics are good together. I really like the bloomers with the top. Way to go! I may have to stray from my beloved peasant tops to try something like this, too!

Petite moi said...

Adorable really!!! Too sweet, I love this dress!
Smiles,
Erika

inday_adin said...

It is so adorable and looks good on the little girl. :)

裕以 said...

讚啦!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jaimie said...

First of all, the whole project is adorable. But the bloomers are to die for. I think you just inspired me to sew some for my baby.

LB3K said...

Fantastic! That fabric is to die for! It is definitely on my wish list. . . ;0)

PS I am totally flattered to be included on your blog list-- WOW!

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages