Pages

23 December 2009

Gifts Made and Received

It's gift giving and receiving time! Earlier this month, I participated in a Make-It-and-Mail-It exchange. These are what I sent:



And these are some of the goodies I received. This beautiful clutch came with a history of the coffee sack used to make it:

And this hand-buttoned garland, which must have taken hours to string, came with some other lovely button goodies:

Along the theme of homemade gifts, my one year old painted Daddy a picture for Christmas. I framed it and voila - something for our naked walls!

To quote one of my readers, at my age I have enough bling and fluff in my life and am happy to be giving and receiving these thoughtfully made gifts. Savour your holidays!

1 comments:

Phiphi said...

lovely pouches indeed...the embroidery is very cute..remind me of the fall season..:)