Pages

16 December 2009

You Can Always Give a Bag

A bag always makes a handy gift.

For the tweenagers in my life, monogrammed bags are the way to go. This one's for Maya:




You just can't go wrong with linen. It lays a little flat in the picture, but was so yummy in person that I considered hogging it all to myself.



And for person who already has everything, reusable shopping bags:


I used bias tape and alphabet stamps to add random recycling reminders:


I made a coordinating set for a friend, but I think I want to hog these too.

Eight days left until Christmas. Are you done your crafting yet?

9 comments:

Anna said...

Super cute bags! Love the stamped tags.

melissiatjohanson said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

Laurie Anne said...

Awesome bags! The stamped tags are a great idea! NO!! I am SO not ready!! LOL...:)

Angela Pea said...

Marvelous!! I love giving shopping bags - you can never have too many, especially if you have a ginormous family and are constantly schlepping large quantities of food to the house!

Where do you find such beautiful linen?

Melissa said...

Your bags are beautiful, I am working on one for my 2 year old to take on the plane as we fly to our Christmas destination. I'd love to know how you made yours. Mine is a very plain design of my own creation, not nearly so beautiful as yours!

Resweater said...

I LOVE those bags! I wish I were one of your relatives ;) I am nowhere near done with my crafting!

Melissa said...

One gift left! I made a few bags as gifts but love the stamping idea it takes a cute bag and really "makes" it=). Wish you had posted before I sent mine off...I would have totally stolen your idea...like I often do;)

Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Love those bags!!
Linda

Nishant said...

Super cute bags! Love the stamped tags.

Work from home India