Pages

02 November 2009

Coming Soon

Have you ever done this? My older daughter's dance teacher asked if any parents could help sew some costumes for an upcoming performance, and I stupidly agreed to make 35 tank tops and 20 pairs of gloves by next Monday. What was I thinking? I don't want to let her down, so I may be a little negligent in my posts. To keep you interested, I'm working on a tutorial for this felt castle:



and this unbelievably easy to crochet cloche:

Seriously, I can only crochet in straight lines (think dishcloths) and I have made six of these hats this week - 90 minutes each!

4 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I must learn to crochet..this hat is so sweet! If i could pull off even 1 dishcloth...I would throw a parade in my honour :)
You are awesome! and the castle looks like a very interesting project~
xx

dogwood said...

What a cute hat! Good luck with the costumes!

Laurie Anne said...

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know I blogged about you today :)
How are the costumes turning out? You are one ambitious chick! xx

Renae said...

Good luck with the sewing--get your assembly line going and it should go rather quickly.
Been there, done that, and deadlines are not as fun to deal with as sewing what you want, when you want.