Pages

07 October 2009

A Skirt to Drive a Toddler Mad


My one year old loves balls, so when I saw this tutorial on Happy Together's blog for a pom pom skirt I gave it a try. Thinking that my daughter would want some sensory time, I added a minky pocket to my skirt with some balls sewn onto colorful grosgrain.


OMG, this is one mad toddler! "Stuck! Stuck!" She is royally annoyed that all the little balls are stuck inside the tulle.



She's napping, so I sewed this beauty to make it up to her. I'm not a big fan of pink, but what little girl doesn't covet something flashy like this?



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH my....this is the funniest thing I've seen all day! That picture is priceless.
Poor thing, she's so mad!! :(

Laurie Anne said...

What a great 'mad' face! She is adorable...and a great sport! What a cute idea :)
i love the bird print skirt...it's so vibrant!

Resweater said...

What an adorable angry face! That is hysterical! I think both skirts are fabulous, for what it's worth. :)

Pandora31 said...

That's so sad that she got all mad like that. Sounds like my little on. On the bright side, i'm sure she'll love her new skirt!

Sally said...

I LOVE that pom pom skirt... looks so cool! I can imagine that it would be a bit frustration from her perspective.

saffiertje said...

the pompom skirt... I love it!